All Seton Heritage Ministries sites are open Monday -Sunday: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Guided tours are offered Tuesday - Sunday at 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
If you visit after hours, there is an audio recording of St. Elizabeth Ann’s legacy at the Stone House, White House, and Mortuary Chapel.
All Seton Heritage Ministries sites are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Eve—closed at 3 p.m.
- New Year's Day—closed all day, except for 9 a.m. Mass in the Basilica
- Good Friday--closed at 2:45 p.m.
- Easter Sunday—closed all day
- Memorial Day—all sites are closed except for the Basilica
- Labor Day—all sites are closed except for the Basilica
- Thanksgiving—closed all day, except for 9 a.m. Mass in the Basilica
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day—closed both days, except for Mass on Christmas Eve at 7 p.m. in Basilica
We reserve the right to cancel or alter tour hours; and close early due to holidays, holy days of obligation/observance, and special events.
Visitor Center & Basilica Hours
10:00 am - 4:30 pm every day
Historic Houses & Grounds: Tuesday - Sunday on the hour, 10 am to 3pm
Civil War: Fridays and Saturdays at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm
Mass & Confessions
1:30 Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Confessions heard before each Mass from 12:15 to 1:15 pm.